Los Gigantes, Tenerife: A Guide to the Best Things to See and Do
Los Gigantes is a small town on the west coast of Tenerife, Spain. It is known for its dramatic cliffs, which rise up to 800 meters (2,600 feet) above sea level. Los Gigantes is also a popular destination for diving, snorkeling, and fishing.
Here is a guide to the best things to see and do in Los Gigantes:
- Visit the Viewpoint: The viewpoint is the best place to get a panoramic view of the cliffs. It is located at the end of Calle San Francisco.
- Take a boat trip: There are many boat trips available that take you around the cliffs and out to sea. You can see dolphins, whales, and other marine life.
- Go diving or snorkeling: The waters around the cliffs are home to a variety of marine life, including fish, coral, and sea turtles. There are many dive centers and snorkeling operators in Los Gigantes.
- Go for a walk or hike: There are several hiking trails that take you along the coast and up to the top of the cliffs. The views from the top are breathtaking.
- Visit a local restaurant: There are many great restaurants in Los Gigantes that serve fresh seafood and other local cuisine.
- Relax on the beach: There are several beaches in Los Gigantes, including Playa de Los Gigantes and Playa de la Arena. The beaches are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing.
- Enjoy the nightlife: Los Gigantes has a lively nightlife scene, with a variety of bars, clubs, and restaurants.